K2 STANDARD Board
The K2 Standard Snowboard was built for the advancing rider who wants to explore the mountain with consistency and style. The Catch Free Baseline™ lifts your contact points out of the snow making turns effortless and eliminating edge bite.
- Catch Free Baseline™ - This small amount of Rocker results in more confidence throughout the learning curve and unlocks faster progression on all terrain.
- All Mountain Dual Progressive - Designed for any level of rider.
- W1 - K2's W1 core is characterized by a single species of pure wood with proven flex, durability, and snap.
- Biaxial Glass - The classic structural laminate, biax glass provides smooth, all-purpose performance.
- Patented Hybritech™ - This construction features sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail to provide low swing-weight, optimized turn initiation and durability.
- 2000 Extruded - This base technology is fast, durable, easy to tune and repair.
- Die-cut Base - Base color displayed may not be available. Base colors may vary.
- 3˚ Base Bevel - Park-oriented base edge bevel is super forgiving to let you spend more time concentrating on progression and less time with your chin embedded in the snow.