K2 Bolt Jr Skis + Marker Fastrak2 7.0 Bindings - Youth - Boy's 2013: For the junior speed demon, the K2 Bolt Jr Skis with Marker Fastrak2 7.0 Bindings are narrow in the waist with energy transferring Hybritech Sidewall construction & infamous Speed Rocker
- Speed Rocker™ – Designed for high performance precision and agility on firm snow.
- Directional Taper – A moderately wider tip than tail maximizes the ski’s performance in the forward direction.
- Aspen Core – A solid and dense wood known for its inherent strength and durability.
- Cap Construction – A durable, lightweight, and softer construction.
- Hybritech Sidewalls – Features wider-waisted construction that combines the accuracy and power performance of sidewall underfoot with the lightweight and smooth turn initiation of cap construction.
- Triaxial Braiding – Consists of braiding fiberglass around the wood core to provide torsional rigidity for added control, making the ski incredibly energetic and responsive.
- The Marker Fastrak2 7.0 Bindings