K2 Spyne 90
The Spyne 90 also has micro adjustable aluminum buckles and dual cuff alignment for easy adjustment and also proves this boot means business. K2 boots are here to stay!
- 90 Flex rating: This boot has a flex rating in the intermediate to advanced range and is generally too stiff for beginners to lean on properly and too soft for experts to ski at top speeds.
- Tongue Pull: A loop of fabric at the top of the tongue helps in putting on and removing the boots.
- Micro-adjustable aluminum buckles: These aluminum buckles can be moved to adjust for size, so if the default position of the buckle and the teeth is too wide or too narrow, you can move it until it fits.
- Double Canting: Two adjustment bolts, one each side of the ankle, allow for maximum adjustment for leg/knee alignment problems.
- Replaceable Toe and Heel Pads: This is a must-have for skiers that don't live in ski in/ski out condos.
- 45mm Strap: Super wide strap found on high performance boots.
- CushFit Intution Liner Included: The CushFit liner utilizes a combination of standard open and closed cell EVA foam in a similar multi-layer construction to offer warmth, comfort, and performance right out of the box.
- Padded Mid Grip Sole: Dual injected Thermo Plastic Urethane in the middle of the boot sole for added grip and traction while walking on rocks or riding on snowmobiles.